Thursday, October 24, 2013

Opportunities For Tennessee Wives



Ladies, I want to take the opportunity to tell you about two events taking place at the Summit, which is the annual state gathering of the Tennessee Baptist Convention.  These events will be held in my home city of Chattanooga, TN, November 11-13 2013.
The first event is the Good Cup to be help on Monday, November 11th, which will include a panel discussion and a time of worship.   This event begins at 1:00 and is FREE.
The second event is the annual Ministers Wives Luncheon to be held Tuesday, Nov 12th.   The theme of the luncheon is “Sufficient Grace” (the title sounds very exciting!).  This event begins at 11:30 and the cost is $15---registration deadline is Nov 5th.   This will be my first time to attend the luncheon, so I am really looking forward to it.   It’s always a blessing to meet and fellowship with other ministers’ wives.
So if you are able to attend, see you at the Summit!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Tonya, thanks for sharing this information. I meant to do it and forgot. See you at the Summit.

Lana said...

Tonya, thanks for sharing this information. I meant to do it and forgot. See you at the Summit.