Sunday, November 30, 2014

Help Keep Christ in Christmas!

It's here!

The "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is upon us!

Literally, our family of five had not been home two hours from our Thanksgiving visit out of state and I found myself writing my lists of lists. There is SO much to do and it seems like SO little time to do it all in.

So, for my first post of the week, I am asking for help . . .

How do you do it?!

What are your little secrets and short cuts to get done everything that must be done when it has to be done? How do you balance work, home and church responsibilities? Do you have little "rules" you follow that help you draw "the" line?

I do NOT want my holiday joy stolen by Satan. I know how true Billy Graham's statement is about Satan making you busy if he can't make you bad.

I DO want my holiday to be focused on Christ's coming. I know how my focus will set climate in our home for the three little women who call me "mom."

Please take a moment and post your best ideas on how we can keep Christ in Christmas.


No comments: