Thursday, June 29, 2017

Break from Church

I copied this from a friend's Facebook.......

Those days you feel like you just need a break from church are probably the days you most need to just go to church.
– Tim Challies

I read this and liked it well enough to share with you...................but, if I am honest with myself and with you.................MANY days I feel like a just need a BREAK from CHURCH and the CHURCH FOLKS.  ðŸ˜£

Don't get me wrong..........I LOVE our church people.........but many times I am so physically and emotionally drained that I would love to take a "time out".  Many times I long to be "just a member" where I can go and sit on the pew.....listen and go home.  

Girlfriends.................I know you KNOW what I mean.  Wouldn't you love to be able to walk out of the church doors when the last amen is said....................and not wait until after "someone" gets finished talking to or meeting with your husband?

Oh....and wouldn't it be nice to just once..........get to church, just as the music is starting.........instead of being the first one there????

Our lives..............first one there and last one to leave.  Smile.

I really wouldn't want my life any different, but it is sure nice to be able to VENT to ladies that I KNOW understand.  Love you!

No comments: