Monday, July 2, 2018

ANOTHER WAY


We normally have a little garden.....just large enough to pick fresh veggies.  

This year it did not happen.  

Roger had to have shoulder surgery and I was having neck issues.........plus the other junk we were going through.....plus it rained and rained all Spring.

Therefore.........NO GARDEN!

Today......I was very sad because I did not have a garden to go and pick fresh veggies.  I was craving a veggie supper.

SO.....we made a trip up on the mountain to one of our local farmers and bought the produce above, plus the beans below.

Can you guess what I had to eat tonight?  Add all of those plus cornbread and onion and you are right.

Of course it would have been easier to just walked out my back door and gathered the garden..................................but, this worked almost as well.  The final results were JUST as well.

Made me think.  Sometimes we get hung up on this is the way it's always been...........or this is how I do this or that..................and we forget that there is always ANOTHER WAY.

And most of the time.........the end results....just like my veggie meal...........is just as good as "the way I wanted to do it."

Remember...............there's ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY!

Love you ladies and looking forward to spending this week with you.



P.S......Don't you LOVE fresh veggies???


1 comment:

Tara said...

This is SO true!