Thursday, July 12, 2018

Please Pray!





I want to invite you to pray for me and my daughter and we prepare to go on a mission trip together in a few weeks. By God’s grace this will my fifth mission trip and her fourth.

We will be going to a community in southwestern Mexico. Our team will be working with local churches to provide humanitarian aid to families, and I’m really excited that we will be conducting Vacation Bible School during the week! How awesome that many children will be hearing the glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!


My specific prayer requests are:

Safety:
Please pray that the Lord will grant all of us safety in the air and on the ground as we gather to our destination, and for safety in Mexico as we serve in our daily mission assignments.

VBS: There are about thirty on our mission team and during the week we will be ministering to over a thousand children. Pray that the Lord will open up the hearts of these precious young people to hear the Gospel and that many will receive salvation!

Shoe Distribution: Not only will the children learn the Bible in VBS, but all of the kids we minister to will receive a new pair of shoes. Pray that the kids will see the visible love of Christ as this need is met in their lives.

Wisdom: Pray that the Lord will give us wisdom as we show love, compassion, understanding, and patience as we interact with the members of the community.

God’s Glory: Above all, pray that the Lord will honored and glorified in all that we do as a team during this wonderful outreach.

I thank you in advance for all of your prayers, and I again I am very excited to see what the Lord will do on this trip!

FOR HIS GLORY!!!



No comments: