Friday, July 6, 2018

God DID

In May, I blogged about being invited to STEP OUT OF MY BOX and lead a weekend Ladie's Retreat.  I asked for prayers.................because.............I CAN'T, BUT GOD CAN.

Well.................GOD DID.

Isn't it awesome...................if we allow God to take control, things work out beautifully?

I had prayed, and prayed and prayed and had many folks praying for me.  This was the church's first retreat, so for months their church had prayed for the retreat and prayed for me.  It was held at Carson Springs Bible Camp. Their church had prayed for months and they had all of the surrounding churches praying.

Remember.........this was WAY OUT OF MY BOX.  My comfort zone is working with children. 

I Couldn't............But GOD DID.

I had everything planned out.................and used most of it.  BUT....several times during the weekend..........God would send me down a different direction.  It was amazing how God used everything.......to reach someone.

Thank you for the prayers.

Once again, God took a simple person and used me to encourage and motivate a group of ladies.


GOD DID.....................................as he always does if we allow him too.

No comments: