Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Don't Forget

I am getting ready to head out the door for Arkansas for the wedding on Friday.  I was in such a hurry last night packing and getting things in the car that this morning I discovered I had forgotten my shoes to go this my outfit for the rehearsal dinner.  Wouldn't I look cute walking around in my black flip flops?  (Probably no one would care because it is Arkansas and this Arkansan is not fond of shoes). No girlfriends, I did not fotget the Peanut M & Ms!


Anyway, I did not want to forget to remind you ladies for come to two special events for ministers wives at the state convention in Hendersonville.


The Good Cup
November 14, 2011
1:00-3:30 (during the pastor's conference)
First Baptist Church, Hendersonville Youth Pit
Special Guest:
     Matt and Darlene Tullos
     Kay DeKalb-Smith
This is a FREE event designed epecially for you.  We promise fellowship, food, and food!


Ministers Wives Luncheon
November 15, 2011
Noon-1:30 p.m.
Long Hollow Baptist Church, 3031 Long Hollow Pike, Hendersonville
Special Guest:
     Shawnah Shingleton
Music by:
     Long Hollow Praise Team
Cost:  $15 (Register online at www.tnministerswives.org or if we forget you can register at the Ministers Wives Booth at the convention).
Mission Project:  Bring old eye glasses to send to a foreign country in need.
This event is always fun and the food is fabulous.  Plus, everyone walks away with fun filled goodie bags.  In addition, there will be door prizes given away including a free night at a Bed and Breakfast; free weekend at one of our conference centers; and free registration for Ministers Wives Retreat, 2012!!!


Don't forget to mark your calendars.  I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Kathy Britton said...

CONGRATULATIONS........and HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!! I am excited for you and praying for you and your family!!!