Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DEMONS

DEMONS are REAL!!!

They are everywhere.  My demon may not be your demon and your demon may not be my demon......................but they are out there...........hiding..........waiting.........to catch us with our guards down.

Satan knows all of our weaknesses..............and yes, we all have them.  THAT is where He will send his Demon.  Because it is our weakness......many times He  Wins.

We need to stay PRAYED UP and we need to allow God COMPLETE CONTROL our lives.

I know you see it everyday, just like I do.  Many, many Christians.....try to hold on to certain sins.  They try to justify them.  
  • Everyone else does it.  
  • It's not soo bad.  
  • Other people are doing much worse than me. 
  • It only hurts me, so how wrong can it be?
I could go on.  You've heard all of the excuses too.  The Bible clearly states to abstain from the appearance of evil.

I once heard someone say...............No, drinking will not send you to Hell, but is might send someone else these.  By this the person meant......it could ruin your witness and cause someone else to miss the boat.

Demons are real..................they show up in all kinds of forms..........money, sex, alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc.

We need to:
  • Stay PRAYED UP
  • Allow God COMPLETE CONTROL
  • And we need to WARN others that DEMONS ARE REAL!!!

No comments: