Tuesday, August 1, 2017

EVERYDAY.....we have a choice


Yesterday was my first day of In-Service at school.  In one of our meetings, our principal was talking about the split road we face each new day.  Everyday....we have a choice.  You go down the road and you can choose to: 
  •  to be positive and happy.
  • Or, to be in a bad mood and be negative.
It is our decision of how we will face each day. 

I use to always be a happy, uplifted person, but over the years, Satan and negative influences have caused me to be whiney and negative more often than I care to admit.  I catch myself sometimes.  AND....when I do......I do not like it.

You know as well as I do.....not only are we watched more because we are Christians.....we are watched even MORE because we are PW's..........Preacher's Wives.

My goal for this year....at school, at church and in my everyday life..............is to be more POSITIVE and to be more encouraging to the people around me.  I want to be a person people want to be around and not a person that people dodge.



No comments: