Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hang Your Wopples......

If you have read any of my blogs, you know that I like to "Redneck" Bible Journal.

Several weeks ago, when we had more ice than snow and the media was telling everyone to stay home unless it was an emergency......Roger got a call from a guy....asking him to drive way out to a back road and pick him up and take him to his moms, so he could get in her car and take her to the ER.  Me, being me...........begged him NOT to go.  He told me he HAD TO.  Then, I said I was going with him and he said, no, you stay here....it is too dangerous.  

I sent out a group text and asked some of the folks from church to PRAY for their safety......

In the meantime.....I went on Pinterest and found something to draw.....because "Redneck" Bible Journaling is my STRESS RELIEF.  The first picture is my drawing.....the 2nd picture was the example on Pinterest.
 
After completing my drawing, I sent it to a friend.  She sent a text back and asked me what "wopples" was.  I told her it was on Pinterest and I just copied it...........and I sent her the copy of the Pinterest example.  I told her it was probably their slang for worries...........at least that was what I was assuming.
 
It was at that time that she told me to zoom in on the Pinterest example.
Upon zooming in.....I discovered that my "Wopples" was actually a fancy "Worries"
 
Pinterest FAIL!
 
But....since it is "Redneck" Bible Journaling..........everything is fixable.
I tell you all of this to tell you.................
 
not EVERYTHING is as it appears. 
 
Sometimes we need to zoom in and see things up closer. 
Examine the problem better. 
 
And with God's help............EVERYTHING is fixable.
 




No comments: