Friday, March 23, 2018

CrAzY TeNnEsSeE WeAtHeR

Welcome to Tennessee!

Folks were wearing sandals and short sleeves the first of the week. 
Monday night folks were dodging tornadoes.
Tuesday was the first day of Spring.
Wednesday morning, some places had snow.
Thursday morning and Friday morning we were under a Freeze Warning.
And Saturday is supposed to be much warmer and thunder storms.

Go figure!

How are we to switch out our winter clothes for summer clothes?  NOT.  Not is Tennessee.....you have to keep those closets crammed full because at any given day, who knows what you will need to wear.

On a brighter note.......aren't we blessed?  We DO have different "weather".....some places have the same ole same ole all year long.

We have it all......except, very little snow..........but, then again, that is probably a blessing too.

God is good to us and we have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful that God chose for me to live in Tennessee. 
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my church family.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for all of the people that God puts in my path each and every day.

God is good......and He loves you..........and so do I.  I

No comments: