Thursday, March 1, 2018

Retreat Time!

If you are reading this quick post, I am already heading to East Tennessee for the big ministers' wives retreat this weekend.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to get to come back "home" and see my Tennessee sisters.  I can't wait to laugh till my stomach hurts and to hug your necks.

I hope to see all of you there.  You won't be able to miss me.  I will be the short, chunky, crazy blonde gal eating chocolate.  (Girlfriends, I know there will be LOTS of chocolate at the retreat because I know the gals putting the retreat together).  So here is my quick thought about this weekend's retreat:

R-reuniting with Sisters in Ministry who love
E-eating chocolate as much as I do.
T-taking off the ministry mask and getting to be a
R-real person with a real name.
E-everyone laughs till their bellies hurt
A-and a few tears may fall but no judgement will be found because
T-true sisters in ministry always have each other's backs.





No comments: