Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting Over . . . Again

Okay, it is New Years Day again. It is a brand new year-2010. It is time for brand new resolutions once again. I think it is great that we get to start all over . . . again.

Here are a few of my resolutions:
*Be a better friend, daughter, mother, wife
*Look for the best in people
*Remember God’s promises
*Try to eat healthier . . .again
*Try to cut down on caffeine and chocolate . . .again
*Exercise more

Just think about it a minute. Starting over . . . again. I put emphasis on the word again because I look at it as a promise. Sure we all fail but we have a God who wipes the slate clean when we come before him and confess our sins. He allows us the privilege to start over with a fresh beginning again.

Isn’t that an awesome thought! The Father gives me a channe to start each day with renewed strength. He never fails to love me when I fail Him. He never leaves me alone for He is always with me. He always lifts me up and encourages me. I think the Father lovingly says, “Let’s start over today . . .again.”

No comments: