Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th!


I am so glad and forever thankful that God chose me to be born an American.

I am thankful for our freedoms and our provisions here.

I am thankful for the the brave men and women who have fought and continue to fight to keep us free.

I am thankful for the ample supplies of food and resources I so often take for granted.

I am thankful that I live free of religious persecution.

I am thankful for our country's beauty that so majestically proclaims our God's glory and greatness.

I am thankful for my family to spend this long weekend with.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude when I compare my life as an American to all other countries across this globe.

Thank You, thank You God for making me an American and for making this country what it is.
Be with her leaders, her soldiers and her people. Guide us all and use us as an instrument of Yours to bring honor and glory to You until Your return. Amen.

No comments: