Saturday, June 1, 2013

Enjoy the Moment....

Saturday was a very busy day....running around trying to get some things accomplished.  Worked on a baby shower gift most of the afternoon......worked on V.B.S......wrote birthday cards for May and June....(Yes, I know.....I am VERY late with May's....but I figured, better late than never.)  Also, made cheese ball for baby shower.....washed clothes, etc.

I did not have to cook supper.  Our son smoked Cornish hens, which I might add were delicious.  And, our daughter-in-law fixed the rest which was also delicious, especially the homemade key lime pie.

Tonight, I took a shower....worked on the church bulletin.....and finally sat down to finalize the preschool Sunday School lesson.

Everyone else is asleep..........and I am sitting here, enjoying the moment.  It is so peaceful and quiet.  God and I have had some nice quiet time.  I love these stolen moments/

In our busy lives....it is not always easy to find those quiet still moments............so you need to grab the moment when you can.

Tomorrow will be another busy day.  Sunday School and Church which is 32 miles north.  Grab some lunch and head to Children's Hospital in Knoxville to visit a church family......then back to church by four for the baby shower....then church at six....then meet our daughter afterwards to exchange things.

WHEWWWWW....................

Just thinking about it all has caused my motor has finally quit running, so I think I will hit the sack like everyone else in my house.  Good night, Ladies..........and I pray you have a wonderful day at church tomorrow.  (or should I say today???? smile.)

No comments: