Thursday, March 5, 2015

What Brings You Joy?

What brings you joy?

Here on earth, nothing brings me much more joy than spending time with my children and grandchildren.  I yearn to see them.  If I go very long, my heart aches to see them.

They are part of me and I love them very much.

Do you know what brings God joy?  Us spending time with him.  He yearns to spend time with us.  His heart aches to hear from us and to spend time with us  

We are part of Him and He loves us very much.

We are God's children and he WANTS us to love Him enough to take time in our busy lives to spend time with Him. 

I know....no matter how busy Roger and I are.....we still manage to make time for the grandkids and the kids.....because they are important.

My challenge to you is to.................make more time for God.  He yearns for us........and He has all of our answers....we just need to go to him.  He sees the big picture...we only see the little one.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: