Thursday, September 29, 2016

He's HAD it ALL

FYI....
Okay, Ladies...............I confess......I LOVE to color my hair.  I began about 13 years ago and originally it was just to add some hi-lights.  Sometimes, now, I think, maybe I should go back to my original color...........but according to my hair-dresser....my current original hair has a few gray strands..........................not enough to be pretty..........just enough to make it look dirty.  SOOOOOO............I keep coloring.

Several years ago around our 30th anniversary, someone at work asked me how in the world did I keep a man faithful to me all those years????  My answer to her was......all men are either "blonde" men or "brunette" men, etc.  They find their perfect choice....tall and slim.

By mid-life, they are bored with their choice...........so they begin to wander.........

Well, ladies..............I have discovered the perfect solution......

  • I have been a blonde, a brunette, a redhead and all in between.
  • I have been small, medium, large, extra large, obese, etc.
In other words..........my husband has had IT ALL........with me............He is Blessed!

1 comment:

Lana said...

You make me laugh!!