Wednesday, November 15, 2017

HURTING FOLKS

There are hurting folks all around us.....and we may not even be aware of it.

Right now, my husband and I are "hurting on the inside" because of something we are facing that we have never faced before. 

(You are suppose to find something positive even in bad.............so the positive is that  this "hurting" has over-shadowed Roger loosing his secular job and made that not important at all.)

We are hurting......................and right now we can not share.  We are asking our church and everyone around us and now I am asking YOU to PRAY..............God KNOWS the reason.

I am sharing this with you for two reason:
  1. We NEED YOUR PRAYERS....URGENT PRAYERS.
  2. We ALL need to be more aware of the people around us.  We do not KNOW what other people may be facing or going through that they can not even share with us.
Let's ALL PRAY for EACH OTHER.

One day....I may be able to share.  Thank you in advance for your prayers. 

No comments: