Monday, January 8, 2018

Today is the PERFECT DAY....

 
 


TODAY is the PERFECT DAY....to get started.....Bible Journalinglllll

What do you do when the temperatures are way below freezing....you are school teacher and your school is closed and you are just wanting a lazy morning...................you "Redneck Bible Journal".......Smile.  I had put my Bible Journaling aside during the holidays because of the hectic schedules..................last Thursday, I decided it was the PERFECT time to get back into the routine.  It is VERY relaxing and addictive...............but I can think of much worse things to be addicted to.  Smile.

I am telling you ladies, if you have not tried the Bible Journaling.........you should.  I blogged before that I have got my three year old granddaughter Bible Journaling.  (Of course, me or her mom draws the pictures and she colors them...............but she tells EVERYONE she LOVES to Bible Journal about Jesus.  And....I KNOW she does not fully understand what she is doing, but it is my desire that a "seed is being planted" that will follow her through life...........)  Here is an example of 3 Year Old Redneck Bible Journaling....
 
In my daughter and daughter-in-laws stockings were the drawing book and colored pencils to begin their journaling.  My daughter has discovered that she really enjoys it and is busy creating her own designs, etc. to go with her favorite Bible verses.

So.....everyone is posting New Year's Resolutions..............it does not make a difference of HOW OLD or HOW YOUNG you are...............you can Bible Journal.  And, I am proof....ANYONE can do it.  When you finish a book......................you will have an entire book of your favorite Bible verses....or Bible Verses that touched you on particular days.

Ladies..............run to Walmart...........purchase a 5x7 Sketch book, fine point Sharpies and  Crayola twistable colored pencils....open up Pinterest for ideas.....and get started.

 I would LOVE for you to share your ideas and finshed product.

No comments: