Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Opportunity

I invited you to the Living Proof Live event on March 13-14. Remember, this is specifically designed for you as a minister’s wife. Beth Moore is going to be sharing scripture that she believes God has given her just for you.

As Doug and I served the Lord together, we often felt very alone. There were very few books available to give suggestions or helps for this “call”. The few books I received seem to lean toward the negative and sometimes the bitter.

How I would have loved to have something like this Living Proof Live event when I was a young minister’s wife.

The Lord in His goodness began to bring into my life living examples of godly minister’s wives. I was allowed to watch, study under, and walk with women who loved their call to serve beside their husband. I saw them make mistakes and recover, have victories and praise, grow weary and refresh, come under attack and forgive.

I will never be able to measure the impact these special women had on my life. They loved their husbands and family and they loved the people of the church in which they were serving.

Again, I want to emphasize how important it is to meet, share, fellowship, and pray with women who are walking on a similar path. Taking time to get to know wives of ministers is an amazing time of encouragement.

Please pray about attending this wonderful time planned just for you. Do not miss the opportunity to be held up by women who understand your journey.

I will be there sharing in the pre-conference time and would love to meet you!

www.lifeway.com/women Register on line today.

No comments: