Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Personal Revival

I have been reviewing a book I read some time ago. It is "I Saw The Lord" by Ann Graham Lotz. It has been awhile since I read it, but I still remember how God touched my heart through her writing.

The first time I picked up this book I was in the middle of chemo treatments. I was very sick, exhausted most of the time and spending lots of time in pain and in bed. God used this book to remind me that no matter what was going on in my life, He still had work He wanted to do in and through me.

I just want to share a brief portion that I hope will be an encouragement and reminder to you, as you minister to those around you.

"Personal revival is ... Jesus in you and Jesus around you and Jesus through you and Jesus under you and Jesus over you and Jesus before you and Jesus behind you. Personal revival is just Jesus ... Jesus on your mind, Jesus filling you heart, Jesus overflowing from your lips."

Take time today to sit at His feet, listen to His voice and obey His call. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He has a plan, let Him show you and renew a fresh spirit within you!

Love you, ladies!

No comments: