Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chocolate Lover

It is funny. I have been one of the writers for this blog for several years and I have discovered one thing. When I meet ladies across the state of Tennessee who read our blog postings, I am known not by Vickie but as the chocolate lover.


I find this rather humorous because there is so much more depth to me. I love to have fun. Laughter makes me a much better minister's wife. As you know, I love spending time with my girlfriends and my family. The beach is where I stand in awe of God and can quietly sit for hours on end just listening to His voice in the roar of the waves. However, chocolate is one of my favorite things created by God.


It was interesting one day several months ago that while I was doodling ideas on the page that a chocolate thought spilled across the page. When I finished, I just laughed and said,"Wow, chocolate can be spiritual."


C-Christ Jesus
H-Holy One
O-Only
C-Child
O-of the
L-Living God
A-Almighty King
T-the
E-Everlasting Life


I love it when the Father takes something I love (chocolate) and creates a beautiful reminder of His love (Jesus) for us.

No comments: