Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time To Move On

Hi Ladies,

This is my last week to blog for you on this Minister's Wife blog. I have prayed about God's will for me and He has been rearranging my schedule. I am so glad He is in charge and not me!

As God changes His call in my life, I am going to miss sharing with each of you, yet eagerly look forward to those He is bringing into my life in new ways.

Let me remind you that God has the perfect plan for you and your family. It is never hidden or just out of reach, it is just a matter of obedience. Being in ministry often causes us to forget the importance of obedience because we are constantly responding to the most urgent, loudest complaint, biggest hurt or newest problem.

I want to encourage you to stop and listen to His call. It will always be perfect, if you will just obey. I know that it is not always easy, but it is definitely always best.

I pray God will give me wisdom to share with you in these last few blogs this week and we will continue to grow in Him together. Everyday, I love Him more, I pray this for you.

1 comment:

Pat said...

So sad to see you go, but I know you wouldn't leave if God didn't tell you to. If you ever get an urge to write "something for someone", just write it and email it to me, because it is probably meant for me!! You always seem to have a "word" that I need to hear. Thank you for always being obedient and for sharing your heart and your love for God. I pray God continues to bless you as He takes you in different directions. Love you, friend!