Monday, April 9, 2012

Because He Lives....

Because He Lives....there is Hope.

As we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savior this weekend, I did a lot of reflecting.  Because He Lives, there is Hope.  Without Christ there is No Hope.  I look around me and there's lots of folks without that "hope" because they are focused and driven by the wrong source.

Our daughter wears a "HOPE" bracelet that serves as a special reminder for her.and while looking at it this weekend, I got to thinking....wow....that one word holds a lot of powerful meaning. 

"HOPE."  Life without Christ is a life without hope or meaning.  Many people live their lives without Christ, so therefore there is no hope.  They have put "things",  money and other things before Christ.

He Lives. I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today; I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say; I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer, ...


Ephesians 2:12
"that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world."

Because He Lives....there is Hope.

No comments: