Friday, March 22, 2013

Taking Care of Your Body

We all are aware that we should take care of our bodies.  That is a given....especially when you begin getting a "few years of experience" under your belt like me.  Smile.  My husband and I have great intentions........exercise....eat better, etc.  HOWEVER....we get caught up in this busy world that we live in and many times the exercise is a time factor and the diet is lost by eating on the road.

God finds ways to help us with all of our problems...and excuses.

Our daughter, since giving birth, as developed pre-diabetes so she is on a strict diet.  Since her carbs are limited, I have been forced to come up with more creative methods, etc. 

Also, I mentioned the last time I blogged that our son got a new job in Chattanooga and he and his wife would be moving in with us for a while.  Well...she is a nutrition major and they are always "watching" what they eat, so we are now eating more meals a home and making better choices on the road.

We have a "Fast Fitness for Ladies ONLY" in Dayton but it is hard for me to motivate myself into going alone.  My daughter-in-law has asked if I would go with her.  NOW...I have NO EXCUSE.  Smile.

Anyway, I say all of this to say....we all know that "exercise" and "diet" are big factors to our over-all health.  I would like to challenge you.........If I can do it...anyone can.

I am publishing this on Friday, but writing this on Thursday night becauseThursday afternoon was our first day at "Fast Fitness" and I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow.  Smile.

No comments: