Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Passion

 
 
I tried to embed a video into my blog but for some reason because of the privacy settings it would not work.

Please click on this link below and go to my Facebook (IF you have a Facebook account) and listen to this video of little Aubrie talking about JESUS.

 
If you do not have a Facebook Account....little Aubrie is answering questions about Jesus.  She tells that Jesus DIED to SAVE us.  He died on a SAD day.  He AROSE.  They put him in a TOMB.  He came ALIVE.  He didn't DIE again.  He went to HEAVEN.
 
*************************************************************


AND....this is WHY I LOVE teaching the little ones at church in Sunday School and on Wednesday nights.  This is little Aubrie and the video was recorded the first of May by her babysitter.  I might add that Aubrie is 2 1/2 years old. 

She is just ONE of the many blessings I am greeted with each week.  You NEVER know what they will say, or what they will do, but through it all, they are listening and absorbing more knowledge that you can even imagine.

The little ones are my passion.  I have always had a heart for them because I have always felt that if you can reach them at a very early tender age, it will stick with them for life. 

Unfortunately, the two and three year old are many times neglected in churches.  Too many times they are thrown into a "play room" and not TAUGHT until they are a few years older.

The little folks are eager and ready to learn NOW so lets grab them while we can.  Valuable teaching time is being lost.

Next time when someone wants to over-look the little ones, I hope you will remember this video and stand up for the rights of the toddlers to learn.

No comments: