Friday, August 23, 2013

Top 10 Reasons for a Minister’s Wife to Eat Chocolate


When I was asked to write a Top 10 blog article for the Arkansas Ministers' Wives blog, my crazy blonde brain automatically went to one of my favorite subjects-chocolate.  I can give you every excuse in the book for eating chocolate.  Seriously, I am the person who believes that chocolate should have its own food group.  However, I will limit my list today to ten reasons.

1.  An ounce of dark chocolate has been proven to keep our hearts healthy.
2.  Chocoalte releases endorphins which reduce stress.  We all know that ministry has plenty
      of stress.
3.  A rationed bag of M & Ms can keep an active preschooler PK entertained during a
     worship service.  Oh, and it can keep the PK's mother calm as well.
4.  Chocoalte is cheaper than therapy.  Being a minister's wife, the mother of two sons, and
     hormonal, I often question my sanity.
5.  If you love M & Ms, there is a flavor for any occasion.  For example, coconut flavored M & Ms
     are for the beach and peanut M & Ms are for heavy duty stress.  An additional bonus to M & Ms
     is that they come in a variety of happy colors.
6.  Sometimes you just need a "Hug" or a "Kiss."
7.  Eat chocolate to stave off the desire to slap someone (like a mean church member)...in
     Jesus' name of course.
8.  God's Holy Word says, "Taste and see that the Lord is good."  Psalms 34:8
9.  With all that we do each day, if you put "eat chocolate" at the top of the list, you can be
     assured you will accomplish at least one thing on the list.
10.  The top 10 reason to eat chocolate . . .GOD CREATED EVERYTHING INCLUDING CHOCOLATE
        AND HE SAID IT WAS GOOD.  ENOUGH SAID!!!
 
Well, this is my list for this blog.  I may come back with more at a later date.  Now girlfriends,
share your favorite reason for eating chocolate.

 
    
 

    

 

 

Well, this is my list for this blog.  I may come back with more at a later date.  Now girlfriends, share your favorite reason for eating chocolate.

 

 

 

 

No comments: