Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ask....and You Shall Receive

CHANGE.  That dreaded word.  I am showing my age, because, usually, I DO NOT LIKE CHANGE.

However....I have realized that even though I bulk change, many times, change is good and makes me feel better.

Doesn't it feel good to re-arrange your pictures.......or your furniture.....or clothes?  It makes me feel so much better after it is over with.

Yesterday, in the mist of all of the stress, I had a much needed hair appointment.  I had worn my hair in a bob for many years and for the last six months, my hair dresser had talked me into letting it grow out.

Well.....YESTERDAY.....I was OVER IT.  I was ready for a change.  That is a dangerous thing when I already have a hair appointment.  I walked into the shop and said I am ready for a total change........you choose the cut, style and color.

I asked for it, so I got it.  This girl won't be wearing pony-tails to keep the hair off her neck anymore.....................I have not hair.  Well, I do have some, but it is VERY short.  Not a style I have ever worn before.

I don't HATE it and I don't LOVE it...............I am getting use to it.  Smile.  It was such a SHOCK.  I asked for it and I got it.

On a different note.......pray and believe..............ASK GOD....and ye shall receive.  Many times we do not receive the blessings that God has set aside for us because we do not ask.

Ask believing.............

But, also, be careful what you ask for.............because YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT.

No comments: