Saturday, July 4, 2015


Welcome our newest little American citizen, Jude Michael.  

Today, as you run out the door to family gatherings to celebrate Independence Day, I ask that you pray for our nation, our military, and our leaders. Pray for each other that we may stand strong in our Christian beliefs.  Pray for our children and grandchildren that they may continue to live in a land with the freedom to worship the One True God.  Pray for people who have left their Christian upbringing to return to their roots.  Most importantly, pray for a spiritual revival to sweep across this land and around the global so that all people may hear the gospel and have a chance to respond to it.

Here is a reminder of what 2 Chronicles 7:14 states, "and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Happy 4th of July!


1 comment:

Kathy Britton said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new grand-baby. I am LOVING this stage of life.