Monday, February 29, 2016

LEAP DAY

Today is LEAP DAY!!!  My 6th grade students have watched a video on Leap Day and they have gone to Microsoft WORD and created Flyers inviting everyone to a Leap Day "pretend" party.

My question is.............summed up by this cartoon by Maxine....(Sent to me by my friend...Michelle)...



Not only am I NOT a morning person.............I am definitely not a MONDAY person.  Our church is 35 minutes from our home, so Sundays are either spent staying on the church field and visiting or driving, driving, driving.....which makes Mondays even more dreaded.

This Monday is even more tiring..................Friday night we were at church until late, where Roger was helping to hang our new LED lights.  Saturday night we had a special worship service at church...............A Night of Surrender.  It was an awesome night.  Our young worship leaders played their hearts out and our youngest minister, preached his heart out.  AND.....most exciting....Roger got to SIT and listen and enjoy...WITH ME.  Yes....I did not have to sit alone.  It was a very uplifting and joyful night.

BUT....add....Friday night lack of sleep + Saturday night late night + full day on Sunday.....= the potentials of a yulky LEAP DAY MONDAY.  Smile.

NOW...that I have that off my chest..................

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THEY LORD HAS MADE.  I will rejoice (even though it is a MONDAY) and be glad in it.

Hope you have a GREAT LEAP DAY too.  May God Bless you Richly!

 

No comments: