Thursday, July 21, 2016

Security

With all of the uncertainty in the world..........murders, killings,  wrecks, cancer, deaths, etc...........and POLITICS....we won't EVEN go there.........

The ONLY security we have is our relationship with Christ.  How can people of the world handle it without HIM being beside them?  It amazes me................it seems as if people all around us have gotten where the strength is...........

Also....how can people face issues without their church family?  So many of even our members, come to church Sunday morning and you never see them again until the next Sunday morning......if they are not busy that day.  

I do not think I could stand it....IF....
  1.  I did not have a close, active relationship with. Jesus 
  2. I did not have a close relationship with my husband, kids and family..........and
  3. I did not have my church family to lean on and love me unconditionally.
I find my security in Christ first.........my family second and my church third.

No comments: