Friday, August 26, 2016

Unfaithful Marriages

I have never in my life seen so many marriages in trouble and ending after years of marriage!  I know, as everyone says, it's the signs of the end of time...............but in the meantime, it is very disheartening!

Right now, I am counseling (or attempting to....and mostly just listening to...) five different ladies....and I know two other families that have ended by one of them being unfaithful after twenty-five years of marriage!

It is sad.  There are VERY FEW values left in our world.

AND....the children are the ones suffering the most and the are innocent.

I was talking to one of the five ladies that is dealing with the "end of the life she's known for many years: and the fact that her ex-husband was unfaithful..........and I told her....I really feel guilty because listening to all these ladies, it makes me so very thankful for MY HUSBAND.  I feel so blessed to have a husband that loves God, loves me, loves our children and loves our grandchildren.  Hearing others makes me feel very appreciative and blessed.

This lady, who to the best of my knowledge has never been a "church girl" looked me straight in the eyes and said............do you know why you have been married for 37 years and are happily married?  She said............because y'all have always put God first.  That's the secret.

WOW............what powerful words (coming from a non-churched person who I am not even sure is a believer)............but true words.

Marriages are failing.............couples are being unfaithful........BECAUSE....the WORLD has left GOD OUT!!!

Ladies.....we have got to be the EXAMPLE......by actions and not words.  They have GOT to see a difference in us...........

AND....ladies, we have got to appreciate "what we have" and realize that IF....we DO NOT keep GOD FIRST..........Satan will jump in and we, too, could become a statistic!

GUARD YOUR MARRIAGES!

No comments: