Tuesday, November 1, 2016

OLD...is just a number....

Everyone says that AGE is just a number..........it's all in your mind. 

Last Thursday, I turned 60! 

Some days I do not feel 60.  Other days I feel older than 60.

I can truthfully say....it really did not bother me to have this birthday.  I am at the point in life where....I am just thankful to have great health. 

Back in May....Roger and I were asked to go back to our home church in Alabama for the Homecoming Service.  We saw several people that we had not seen in thirty years.....some of them apparently have lived a rough life...................let's just say....I am PROUD to look 60.....but PLEASE don't tell me I look 75.  Smile.


At 60.....I KNOW my life is well OVER half over.........so it got me to reflecting.  What legacy am I leaving?  Have I made a difference?  What will folks say about me when I am gone?  

None of us are promised a tomorrow.  We never know how much time we have.  We should strive to live each day as if it is the last.  We should be witnessing and telling others about Jesus.........so they can join us in eternity.  We should make a DIFFERENCE for the Kingdom of the Lord.

Are you making a difference?  What will folks say about you?

No comments: