Wednesday, November 2, 2016

VOTED


I VOTED!!!


Actually I voted Monday.  How fitting............"Trick-or-Treat"???

NO....I did not LOVE either choice.  I even kept praying for a third choice......BUT....that did not happen.  I VOTED!  As an American Citizenship and as a Christian........it is my duty to vote.

Regardless of our choices........one of the candidates will be our new President this time next week.

God is STILL in Control!

Now....it is time to begin PRAYING for our new President and PRAYING for all of the folks he/she appoints.  PRAYER CHANGES THINGS.

Let's spend MORE time PRAYING for him/her......and less time complaining.  It is what it is and for four years, we just have to TRUST.

We may not can see how anything good can come out of the the next four years.......BUT......
GOD SEES THE BIG PICTURE........AND......HE is the ONE in CONTROL!


PRAY.....for our NATION.................PRAY for Our Leaders!!!

No comments: