Thursday, December 21, 2017

THANKS!


2017 is almost over.  Whewwwww.....what a year it has been.

This is my last time to blog this year, so I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for bearing with me.  I have been blogging and representing the Bi-Vo Wives for several years now and I still feel that Lana Rose has a sense of humor or she would not have asked me.  She has four "Beth Moores" blogging.............and ME! 

I still feel as inadequate as I did in the very beginning.  Honestly the only way I can even blog is I pretend that no one reads it anyway and when I run into someone and they mention my blog, I am so embarrassed.

I still have not shared the blog address with the ladies at our church............and in January we will have been there twenty-one years.  Guess I don't share

I know that if you are reading this you are wondering how it is so hard for me to blog when each time I blog at least once every day. 

See......I am a one-on-one person.  I can talk your head off..........one-on-one.  Each time that it is my time to blog, I have no earthly idea what I will blog about, but once I get started, I can't stop.  (Kind of like my one-on-one conversations.....smile.)

My blogs are an open book..........just like my life.  If you know me, you know All About Me...

I feel like my blogs are like that.  Every once in a while I will go back and re-read some of the older ones and think.............."What was I thinking?" and other times I will re-read something and think......"wonder if they would notice if I deleted that?".....and other times I will re-read one and think......"where did THAT come from?  Must have been a God thing because that is the only way I could have written that.."  Regardless....I just write what is on my heart at the moment and it may or may not be very spiritual.

I saved this and just went back and looked...................seems as if I started 2017 off in January blogging about feeling inadequate.  Sorry for the repeat.

This post is only to THANK YOU for BEARING with me.  I love each and every one of you.

I'll be back in 2018!

No comments: