Thursday, May 31, 2018

I Can't.....BUT GOD CAN!

As I have shared with you many times........I am a one-on-one person.  I do NOT like to speak in front of a crowd.  It terrifies me.........and is WAY OUT OF MY BOX.

But, God has a sense of humor.  He likes to see me struggle............because he KNOWS that it is during those times that I have no choice but to depend on him FULLY.

I will be leading a three day Ladie's Retreat the middle of June. 

PRAYERS PLEASE.

I Can't.....but GOD CAN!

My topics are:
  • Finding Time for God in Our Busy, Hectic Worlds
  • Stepping Out of the Boat
  • "Redneck" Bible Journaling.
Like I said........I can talk to you face to face all day and all night.....even if you are a stranger....................but I get "throw-up sick to have to stand up in front of a group"  I don't even mind getting the material together..........if YOU will present it.  Smile.

I Can't......but GOD CAN!!!!

No comments: