Tuesday, May 29, 2018

It's OVER

It's Over.....the 2017-2018 School year is over.  NOW....I have a little over 8 weeks until we begin again...................

You would think this is a relaxing time.....NOT.

  • We just got back from a weekend of fun with out son and our two grandchildren.
  • June 8th - Our church hosts Fishers of Men.
  • June 14-16 - I am leading a Ladie's Retreat
  • June 25-29 - Our VBS

    AND....this is just the beginning.  Smile.  BUT...I enjoy my summers.  Somewhere in the middle of everything....I will take time and finish purging things to make my home less cluttered.  Smile.
This time of school year....I always feel like it is our January..........a time of purging and renewing................a time to start over.

In the summer....I enjoy working in the garden and canning.  My favorite sound is the POP of the can when it seals.

Anyway, Ladies........I plan to ENJOY my crazy, busy summer, even though it is short.


No comments: