Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Satan nibbles and nibbles

Have you ever had those weeks where Satan seems to be nibbling and nibbling on you and trying his best to rob you of your joy and peace?

I had one of those weeks a few weeks ago.  Everything I did....went wrong.  EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was getting on my last nerve.

My week started out joyful...........I felt so blessed and thankful.  THEN....little by little, Satan began his work.  First....he started putting doubts in my head.  He got me to imagining what wasn't and begin to WORRY.  The more I worried....the more REAL the problem seemed. 

Because of my worrying and discontent.....everyone and everything began to get on my last nerve.  My tolerance was very low.

AND...the hardest part was........I kept it all to myself.  So, internally, I was boiling and on the outside I was smiling.

I spent a MISERABLE week of sleepless nights, etc.

ALL for NO REASON.

Satan just put doubt and worry into my head.

CONFESSION TIME:  FINALLY....when I reached the bottom..............I turned it over to God...................and he took the worry and doubt away............and gave me my joy and peace back.  AND....my tolerance was back.

We KNOW what we are suppose to do.  We KNOW who we are suppose to turn to............but just like everyone else.....................it is easier to tell someone else what to do.......but when you are too close to the situation, it is harder to see straight.

LET GO..........LET GOD!

No comments: