Sunday, November 16, 2008

Share Sister, Share!!

I want to hear all about it!!

Since my husband no longer serves a church in Tennessee, I did not get to attend the TBC last week and the two minister’s wives events…so, I would LOVE for lots of you who were at the luncheon or The Good Cup to let us know all about it!! Please take a few minutes of your time to share some of the amazing things that God did….let’s make the event last longer than just a day.

What was special to you?
What encouraged you?
What ministered to you?
What enlightened you?
What made you laugh?
What made you cry?
What have you pondered?


Our advocate, Lana Rose, works tirelessly and courageously and purposely to build up our ministries, our homes and our lives. I know she would welcome any feedback or suggestions or attaboys you might want to pass on!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"The Good Cup" was fantastic and I hope it continues on. There seemed to be approximately 50 ladies there and I think that was great for the first year. Both speakers were fantastic and I think everyone was in stitches at some point during Kay DeKalb Smith's portion of the program. She was fantastic at the luncheon, as well. I just wish there was a recording of the events so that I could "re-live" those moments again and again.