Thursday, March 17, 2011

Be Ready

I have been absent this week due to the fact that my computer lost Internet access. It is amazing how helpless you can feel with no Internet. I am able to check my phone for messages, but for some reason it was not updating!

I am grateful that I never lose access to my God. What an amazing gift to each of us from our Heavenly Father. He is always accessible and is beyond up to date.

I continue to watch the signs of the times with you. I want to encourage each of you to be on the alert for those God is calling to Himself. As you work along side your husband, never assume that the ladies you see at church are redeemed. I am finding people are more open to discussion and have many questions. I Peter 3:15 reminds us to be ready with the answer of the Hope that is in you.

II Peter 3:8-9 "Dear friends, don't let this one thing escape you: With the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord does not delay His promise, as some understand delay, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance."

Sisters, open your hearts and eyes to those around you. He is coming soon!

No comments: