Friday, April 27, 2018

Pain-Free

PRAYERS PLEASE.....
I have been in lots of pain with my arm, shoulder and neck for over a year.  They finally discovered that my problem is in my neck......I have some narrowing of the spinal cord along with some other issues.  (My dad was on the kidney dialysis machine, so I saw what over the counter meds can do to your kidneys so I refuse to take ANYTHING unless I can not bear it.)
 
ANYWAY...I may eventually seek a second opinion, but right now my doctor feels that there is no permanent solution to my problem.....so with Physical Therapy teaching me some home exercises and up to four epidural injections a year, I will live with it.
 
TODAY.....is my first epidural injection.  I know that sometimes it is successful and sometimes not.  PLEASE pray that mine is SUCCESSFUL.
 
I want to be pain-free so I can fully enjoy five of my most precious BLESSINGS......
 
Here is a picture of three of my greatest Blessings.....
Our daughter, Kacie; my husband, Roger and our son, Cody.

 
And here's two more Blessings....
our Grandson, Cameron and Granddaughter, Kinley.
 
These are just five of my BLESSINGS........not all of them, but some of the most important.  SMILE!!
 
Thank you in advanced for your prayers.  I love you and will see you again in a few weeks.
 
 


No comments: