Saturday, April 28, 2018

LOVE IS......

LOVE IS........

Loving each other through the good times, bad times, easy times and hard times.

Love is when you are both "handicapped" because of issues and you still take care of each other.

My shoulder, arm and neck have limited my range and limited what I can and can not do.  I can not sleep right now in the bed or a recliner.  The only relief I get is attempting to sleep on the couch....with the back of the couch supporting my hurting shoulder area.  I am right-handed and this has affected my right side.

Roger is still in a sling from surgery so he is very much limited on what he can and can not do.  He is left-handed and had surgery on his left shoulder.  He can not sleep in the bed..........it pulls and puts too much pressure on his shoulder that has five screws in it.  His only relief at attempting to sleep is in the recliner in a reclining position.

Needless to say................between our "issues" and the stress of the "STORMS"....neither of us get very much sleep.

I am so THANKFUL that God chose to allow Roger and I to travel through this thing called "LIFE" together.  I could NOT do it without him and GOD'S HELP.

THAT is LOVE...................in August we will have traveled 39 married years together.

No comments: