Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Embracing the Glass House

Ladies, let me interrupt Vickie's week to post a blog written by Dr. Randy Davis, our new executive director for Tennessee Baptist Convention. He has started a blog entitled, A View From the Glass House." In his first post he shared his and Jeanne's philosophy on living in "the glass house." As I read it I thought ministers wives need to read this as well as pastors. Randy has graciously given me permission to share his blog with you. Follow the link below. Enjoy.



http://randycdavistbc.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/why-is-this-blog-called-a-view-from-the-glass-house/#comments

Let us hear what you think.

1 comment:

Pat said...

This is a perfect analogy and I really needed to hear that. I agree totally, but sometimes we get so caught up in the negative, we forget how blessed we are! Thanks for sharing.