Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random Reflections & Responses

Ladies,

Thank you for indulging me this week.

Usually when it is my week to blog, I try to focus on one aspect or thing that I feel like the Spirit is teaching me about. This turn, however, I felt a little "all-over-the-place."

I am so thankful for Lana and this blog. It is so good for me to have the accountability of this outlet. The Lord uses these weeks with their set aside times at my keyboard to help His truths sink into to my heart.

Writing in my prayer journal is an important part of my spiritual growth and development. There is just something about the process that the Holy Spirit uses to speak to me.

So my writings have been reflective and random. The posts didn't build on each other or really seem to go with each other at all. That is just right where I am right now.

Thank you for sharing your journey with me on mine.

Thank you for reading.

Blessings!
Tara

No comments: