Saturday, September 1, 2012

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!

I just wanted to encourage all my sisters to have a great day of worship, as we all go to our various churches on Sunday!   After having spent time with the Lord during the week, I look forward to going to corporate worship services.
On this Sunday our church will observe the Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion.  In the past few years I have developed a deeper appreciation for this awesome sacrament, when I remember what the Lord did for me at Calvary.  Yes, ladies, we can get personal about this beautiful observance; He did it for me and all of you who have believed on His name for salvation!  This past Sunday I had the wonderful privilege of teaching my young Sunday School class about why we observe Communion.  The kids were very attentive, and this subject easily opened a door to share the Gospel with them.
Also, those of us who have husbands who stand and preach God’s Word every Sunday have the blessed opportunity to support them by praying for them before they bring the Lord’s message to the congregation.
So, enjoy the fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ, enjoy the worship of the Lord in song, and let the sermon penetrate your heart and mind as we all become transformed into the image of Jesus our Beloved Savior!
“Come let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.”    Psalm 95:6

No comments: