Saturday, July 27, 2013

Blogging, Blog Following, Blog Reader

Obviously, if you have been a long time follower of this blog, or have just recently found us, you are a Blog Reader . . .

I must confess, I am not an avid Blog Reader. I follow ours of course and will peak in on a blog that I see circulating around FaceBook. But, there aren't any that I never miss.

One of my girlfriends, Jessica, has several that she never misses a new post on. The other night, she another friend, Courtney, were discussing some of their favorites, when I walked up on their conversation. Courtney was disclosing that she was feeling led to start a blog and Jessica was encouraging her, that she had a lot to say and could say it in a way that would make want people want to "follow" her online. We discussed purposes and names. When we parted ways that evening, I knew it wouldn't be long until the debut of Courtney's online presence in the world of blogging.

Now, I have another blog to follow. . .

Courtney is a minister's wife here in Clarksville. She is the mother of a just-turned two year old and has a very real approach to her blog. She wants to be transparent as she seeks to apply Biblical truth and depth to her everyday life. She is honest. She is open. She is definitely worth reading.

Here is a link to her blog: She Smiles at Tomorrow - Seeing Christ. Finding Hope

So, fellow Blog Reader and Follower, what other blogs, (besides ours!) do you follow? Do you write one yourself? If so, where can we find it? Use the comment option to let us know what else you are reading.

No comments: