Saturday, September 21, 2013

Where Would You Like To Go?



The Grand Canyon is an awesome masterpiece of God.  The beautiful blend of vibrant colors, the breathtaking views, and the seemingly endless miles of massive, chiseled stone are a wonder to behold…..and one day I would love to go there! 
This is a dream vacation that I have wanted for quite some time.  Of course, there are many other places in the world that are equally impressive, and some may contend that several other destinations are even more fascinating than the Grand Canyon, but for the past few years, this has been tops on my list of places to visit.
Just the thought of getting away and soaking up the beauty of God’s creation brings a smile to my face.  What about you?  What is the most desirable place on earth you would like to visit?  Or perhaps you have visited your dream destination….where did you go?   I would like to hear from you.
But even if I never set foot on the rim of that vast Canyon in Arizona, I have a destination awaiting me that makes the most thrilling place on earth pale in comparison…it is Heaven!!  

No comments: