Saturday, June 20, 2015

Enough is Enough

Whewwww!!!!  I am TIRED!!!

This has been another tiring, but fun week.  Our grand-babies spent the night with us Tuesday night and then Wednesday we got up and drove to meet their mommy to go to their first theater movie.  I wound up and spent most of the day with them and then hurried home to get ready to go to church to teach the preschoolers.

Thursday, I literally grocery shopped all day, purchasing food to cook for "Fishers of Men" fishing tournament men for Friday night.  Then, Thursday night, we went over to the grand-babies house, where Roger and I took them out to eat so mommy and daddy could pack for their vacation.  Afterwards, Roger and the parents wound up going out night fishing and I had some quality time with the babies.

Friday, I spend all day cooking............two pot roasts, broccoli casserole, corn salad, slaw, banana pudding and sweet tea.  (Those fishermen eat a lot.  smile.)

Today, Saturday, I have worked all day, getting activities and crafts for Father's Day for the preschool class and worked on Day 1 for the 2 & 3 year old in V.B.S.

It is 9:40 on Saturday night and I am worn out.  I think I am going to take a shower and call it an early night..............tomorrow is Father's Day..........AND......Monday night, we begin our Journey off the Map....Vacation Bible School.

So.......my conclusion is Enough is Enough.....I am NOT super woman.  Time to get some rest.

May you have a blessed week.  God bless you and remember us in your prayers as we are ministering to the children.


No comments: