Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Practical Help Please . . .

Okay Ladies . . .  I could use some help. I am well into my third trimester now and my "nesting" instincts are in full swing. I am cleaning out closets and tackling projects that I have been putting off since we moved into our house last May. As I wrote about resolutions yesterday I promise that my "need" to organize has nothing to do with the new year, but I realize a lot of people use January to do just that. So, I was thinking that we all may be in the same boat . . . trying to get a place for everything and everything in its place.

All that being said, please post some of your best organizational tips. It can be the way you have found for organizing recipes clipped out of magazines or a labeling system for all those electronic cords for all those devices that we suddenly can't live without. Maybe you have a great housecleaning system that we could all implement to speed up our daily, weekly, or seasonal chores. (After all, spring cleaning will be here before we know it . . .) Have you found a great online resource you would be willing to share?

It wouldn't take much for you to be able to read between the lines in the above paragraph to figure out what I am trying to tackle this weekend . . . This is an opportunity to use our blog to help each other out in some practical ways, so take a few minutes and share your wisdom . . . . 

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I've never used it, but I've heard lots of good from people who use www.flylady.net. She helps you tackle things a little at a time, so you can get it all done and eventually begin to maintain what you've done.

Shelly said...

I love flylady.net!