Thursday, January 1, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Well, it's that time again. A new beginning, a fresh start, the slate is wiped clean. It is a wonderful feeling knowing we have a whole new year before us.

We make our decisions at this time of the year to do all the right things. Eat right, exercise, clean out and organize our lives. Oh the possibilities...

Even now though my mother-in-law is cooking a batch of homemade blueberry pancakes, there is bacon sizzling on the stove, there is a loaf of homemade orange-cranberry bread sitting on the counter with butter next to it....

So, wonder what the future holds? There will be a lot of decisions to make, some good and some bad. I am just excited for the chance to make it a wonderful year. I will consider this as I sit down to breakfast this morning, pondering everything over my plate of pancakes....

I pray God's richest blessing on you all for this year!!!!!

No comments: